SplitcoastStampers Sketch Challenge 305

Thursday, November 4, 2010


This card is 4 1/4 square...I just love this size. I used the sentiment from Gina K's new Winter Wings Set. Now that I have this adorable set out, I have to make another card using one of the main images! To find this Sketch Challenge and how to play along, go to SplitcoastStampers. From the Home page move down to Weekly Challenges.  They are always a wonderful source of inspiration!



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Gina K. Designs - Winter Wings
Paper: Stampin' Up - Solids    Designer Paper - From My Stash
Ink: Memento - Rich Cocoa & Potter's Clay
Accessories: Spellbinders, Vintage Lace, Glitter Leaf (Hobby Lobby), Sponge  

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs