CAS96 Bows

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hi Everyone,

Today is all about Tags.  As it gets closer to Christmas, I'm finding I need for more tags.  Tags for wrapped packages, gift bags, wine bottles and food gifts.  What ever you give, it's always nice to have a pretty tag attached to it.  I have to tell you, I've never been a big fan of those packages of generic Christmas Tags you can find in any discount store this time of year.  You know the ones I mean.  They usually come 50 to a package and are 1 inch by 3 inches.  They rank right up there with premade "sticky bows"!  

Well today, I decided to see how quick and simple I could make Christmas tags.  I used some designer card stock from K & Company, pulled out a couple of Spellbinders and some To/From stamps.  How easy is that? 


These three tags came from the same piece of card stock.  And, it was sitting right on my work table.  It was a scrap from another project! 

I hope I've inspired you look through your designer paper and scraps to see what tags you can make.

Supplies

Stamps:  A Muse and Paper inspirations (old)
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  K & Company - Specialty paper Pad (Let it Snow) from Michaels
Accessories:  Ribbon, Tulle, Twine, Martha Stewart Punch and Bling

Thanks for stopping by.
Cheryl

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments. These tage are fabulous. I never knew that scraps could look so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs