Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hi Everyone!

I hope you're having a HO HO HO week... full of Christmas shopping, baking, gift wrapping and family memories! 

I have a quick post tonight.  This easel card is for the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenge, week 2.  This weeks challenge was to make a Christmas card using of course, a Cocoa image.   I've had this easel card idea in mind for days now, but just haven't found the time to make it happen.  Since tonight was the deadline, right after dinner I set out to make my Cocoa Christmas card.  Well.... it was one of those nights where that "mojo thing" just wasn't happening!  Honestly, I think I pulled out every piece of designer paper, card stock and embellishments I own!  Nothing was working, and in the back of my mind I kept telling myself  "you have to finish what you start", something I'm trying to teach my daughters!  Anyway, after more time than I care to admit, this is my Cocoa Christmas Easel Card!  I think Clean & Simple sums it up the best.
  

Tonight, I realized that if I continue to participate in the Crazy 4 Cocoa Challenges I really do NEED more Cocoa stamps.  I'm sure this will make complete sense to my husband!

Thanks for stopping by....... Have a wonderful week!

Cheryl

Supplies

Stamps:  Sweet n' Sassy Stamps
Ink:  Memento
Paper:  American Crafts (DP), Stampin' Up
Accessories:  Copics, Spellbinders, Bakers Twine, Seam Binding and a Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs