CAS111 -Sketch Challenge

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hi friends,

Today's card is for the Clean & Simple Challenge on SplitcoastStampers. This sketch was inspired by Lisa Lara.

I was surprised by how quickly this card came together. This doesn't happen very often! I can definitely see myself using this sketch again. Thanks Lisa!


Supplies:
Stamps: Sentiment from Hero Arts Clear Stamps
Paper: Archivers Kraft, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye and Fancy Pants Designs
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Martha Stewart doily, Bling and CuttleBug Butterfly diecut.

Happy Spring...

Cheryl

4 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the butterfly punched from PP, cute gem trail. Really neat CAS sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Clean and simple is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I like the DSP on the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW girl, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs