You Make Me Smile

Monday, April 11, 2011

My Second Post of the Day....What?

Today's Clean and Simple Challenge (CAS114) at SplitCoastStampers is an inspiration challenge, and absolutely adorable. It almost makes you want to have little ones again...almost!

Lions, Giraffes, Elephants, and Monkeys...Oh my:


As I was cleaning off my work table this afternoon, I found this sweet monkey stamp. I had taken this stamp out last week to make a card for my younger daughter, Katelyn. Picking it up, I realized it would be perfect for today's CAS Inspiration Challenge.


I call Katelyn my little monkey because she always makes me smile. This card is for her.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampabilities
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Stampin' Up very Vanilla and American Crafts
Accessories: Twine, Copics and Spellbinders

9 comments:

  1. Your monkey is soooo cute!!!! I never make anything baby :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheryl,

    Thanks for letting me know I OOPPPSSS LOL I just add the photo.

    Mistyrose

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute...awesome CAS card...he's a keeper

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute monkey! Your coloring is phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the Image is so adorable. Great Card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is so cute! And you know I have a little thing for monkeys...;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I love monkey's too! Love the CAS look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs