Halloween Week 1 ~ Tags

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Today I'm here with the second Halloween project for the week.  I've planned five projects a week for my  3 Weeks of Halloween.  Now, not  all of these project will be cards, but they will be items you can make with all of your cardmaking/scrapbooking supplies you already have.  My first project fell into the Anything But a Card category.  Some of the other categories will be, but not limited too, CardsWearable Art, Packaging and Gifts.    

For today's category, I have Tags!  These tags are all made with dies (QuicKutz & Spellbinders). The possibilities are endless when we use our die-cutting tools.  I love tags because they are quick and easy, and so versatile. It's nice to have a few extras on hand for those unexpected times.



Supplies:
 
Mr. Skeleton Tag:
Stamps: Inkadinkado (image) Stamps Happen (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Bazzill, Making Memories
Accessories: Twine, Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon, pom pom fringe, Spider Punch (Martha Stewart), Small Circle punch, Hole Punch, Sakura Gelly Roll Pen (to add shimmer to sentiment) and QuicKutz Die, Sewing Machine (I finally stitched on a card! Love it!)

Owl Tag:
Stamps: Rubbernecker Halloween Set 1
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, london Fog and Tangelo
Paper: Bazzill, Stampin' Up Whisper White
Accessories: Ribbon, Spellbinders Label Three

Pumpkin Tag:
Stamps: Memory Box (image), Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Kraft, Memory Makers, Karen Foster, The Paper Studio, Bazzill, Cryogen White (for coloring with Copics)
Accessories: Twine, Copics, Spellbinders, QuicKutz, Sewing Machine

I hope I've inspired you to make some Halloween tags.  Please stop by later in the week for another Halloween project.

Cheryl

7 comments:

  1. super fun and spooktacular!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl,

    I love the Tags. I am very glad you are back posting on your blog. You are very creative. I can't wait to see what other creative tags and cards you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tags! My favorite has to be the skeleton, such a fun stamp! Love that grey, orange and purple combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tags Cheryl - I can't choose a favourite as I love them all. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful Tags.. really like the Images and different Tag shapes..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy smokes, that owl tag is awesome! Very spooky! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs