Tis' the season...

Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanks for stopping by.  My card today is very simple, which is what I was going for.  My challenge;  to keep it simple, use ribbon, and designer paper.   For some of you tulle may not qualify as ribbon.  For me, it's my "go to" ribbon for Christmas packaging.  Wrapping a gift with tulle will usually insure that when the gift arrives at it's destination, it will still look beautiful whether it's been at the bottom of the box or squeezed  in the back of a car.  Regular ribbon and bows don't retain their shape like tulle  does.  Now, I would be remiss if I didn't mention my thoughts on "stick on bows"!  They're awful, they always fall off, and don't look very nice.  As my daughters would say, "Just Saying".


The present is surrounded by an embossed frame and mounted for dimension.

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Kraft (Archivers), Designer Paper - American Crafts
Accessories: Martha Stewart Score Board, Tulle, Mounting tape

Have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this Card. I am all for simple and this is just amazing. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO CUTE, Cheryl! I love that you use real ribbon on presents, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic CAS card! The tulle is perfect, and it counts as ribbon in my book ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your present is adorable Cheryl with that pretty ribbon. Wonderful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs