OLW 156 ~ Paint Chip

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

This weeks One-Layer Wednesday challenge host is Ardyth.  Her challenge is to choose one color and use as many shades of it as you can.  You can use a different/neutral color for your sentiment if you wish.

My interpretation:
I definitely have the paint chip thing going on in this background, however as I was just re-reading the rules for this challenge I realized the rules allowed you to use a different color only for the sentiment. Sorry, Ardyth!

To create the background, I used a newer product by Ranger, Dylusions Ink Spray.  It's awesome!  The colors are vivid and gorgeous.  The green I used is "Dirty Martini" and to it I added some "White Linen" which gave the various shades of green and a pretty shine.

Here's what the Dylusions Ink Spray looks like.
 

Supplies:
Stamps: Image-Judith, Sentiment-Stampendous
Paper: Watercolor
Ink: Dylusions


1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I love the spatter effect! Thanks so much for playing along, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

Copyright © 2014 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs